Snowglobe Music Festival is returning to Tahoe South for it’s second year and it’s not too late to join in on the fun. Three day passes and single day tickets are still on sale.
THE 21 DAYS of SNOWGLOBE: counting down to all things involving the fest, including insider tips, band interviews, event coverage and more! Day 16 of the 21 Days of Snowglobe brings you:
LAUREN’S PICKS – DAY 1
Welcome to Snowglobe! Festivals are my favorite way to discover new music, so be sure to catch a few of these lesser known acts before the crowd convenes for Wiz Khalifa.
- Gentleman Hall: Main Stage, 3:30-4:30. Danceable, poppy, and they have a flute. For fans of: David Bowie, Passion Pit, The Killers.
- LYNX: Technibeats.com Stage, 3:15-4:15. This Bay Area producer is creating thought provoking music with her genre of EDM rooted in indie and folk. For fans of: Le Roux, NICO, Gotye, Allison Mosshart.
- Baauer: Sierra Tent, 5:00-6:00. Start your afternoon out at the similar sounding SALVA show and then head over to the Sierra Tent to bang your head to this Brooklyn wonder kid’s mash-up of EDM and hip-hop. For fans of Flosstradamus, A$AP Rocky.
- Big Chocolate: Technibeats.com Stage, 5:45-6:45. Check out our interview with Big Chocolate from last week for more info on this kid. For fans of: Modestep, Cannibal Corpse.
- Beats Antique: Main Stage, 6:45-8:00. The energy, excitement and mesmerizing beauty of a Beats Antique show is a completely unique, provocative and dazzling experience. Check out our interview with Beats Antique from last week for more. For fans of: STS9, Les Claypool, Pentaphobe.
- Archnemesis: Technibeats.com Stage, 7:00-8:00. These guys are fresh and awesome: producing trap that is new, layered and oozes soul. Check out our interview with Curt Heiny of Archnemesis from last week for more. For fans of: Curtis Mayfield, Pretty Lights, EOTO.
- Who to see at the fest, reviews and photos! See you there!
WHAT YOU MISSED: